· Banish boredom and build connections with more than 20 DIY projects and family adventure ideas in one handy book
· Projects include building bug hotels, mud kitchens and games, camping in the backyard as well as outdoor adventure ideas like geocaching
· Projects use real tools and natural materials from around the home and garden
· Easy to follow instructions, with full colour photos and illustrations
With a focus on real tools and natural materials, Wild Projects for Families is full of fun adventures + DIY activities to build connections to each other, and to the outdoors.
Suitable for adults and kids aged 3-12 years, develop new skills and build tighter bonds with over 20 hands-on projects such as…
- Building a bug hotel, tree swing, mud kitchen or sewing a treasure bag.
- Making damper sticks, fire and charcoal pencils while camping in the backyard.
- Constructing and playing games such as Ring Toss, Floor is Lava or adventuring outdoors to geocache or build an epic sand castle.
Each activity includes detailed instructions, features beautiful full colour imagery and illustrations and uses affordable materials that can be found in the home, garage or garden.
The hardcover, full colour book measures 6" x 9" (16cm x 24cm) and is printed on sustainably sourced paper. It's the perfect backpack size and easy to manage with little hands.
This book is a wonderful resource for early years and primary teachers, home schoolers, parents and grandparents seeking more nature play ideas.